William & Mary and the Virginia Institute of Marine Science (VIMS) are vibrant, innovative and engaged communities and we are delighted about your interest in a career with us. We accept applications for positions using the 就业机会 online system (paper applications cannot be accepted).
- 访问 就业机会 和网上创建一个应用程序。纸申请将不被接受。
- 提交您的申请公开工作，回答任何追加的问题，以及复制/粘贴或上传简历和求职信（接受这两个微软Word或Adobe Acrobat）。
- W&M is committed to equal opportunity/affirmative action in its employment practices.
- W&M is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace.
- W&M is committed to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please call (757) 221-3169 if you require accommodation in the application or interview process.
- A criminal conviction check may be conducted on individuals offered employment at W&M and VIMS.
- In accordance with INS regulations, all individuals hired for positions at W&M and VIMS will be required to present proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States, on or before their first day of work.
W&M complies with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act. Crime statistics and the annual Campus Safety Report are available at www.irs-gov.com/crimestats.